EricB

Mar 12, 2015
On my T8 box, taking screenshots works perfectly (by dragging the bottom of screen up and using the Android control button) and the pictures are stored on T8. I bought and installed 2 boxes T8 for the kids. When I take a screenshot on these boxes, I receive the message "Couldn't capture screenshot. Couldn't save screenshot. Storage may be in use". How can I solve this ?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
When you get a moment, can you pop to the Settings screen and on the last tab, let us know the difference in build versions between your T8 and your daughters, please?
As a workaround for now, install TeamViewer on your PC, open the QuickSupport app on your DroidBOX and type in the Your ID shown to TeamViewer. Connect, allow requests, and then maximize Quick Support's Window. Alt+PrintScreen on your PC's keyboard will take a snapshot (of just the app in the foreground) you can paste into Paint/Photoshop, crop, share etc

Reactions: Qaisir

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
I was ready to send you the build versions. I tried again to take a screenshot, and while I received yesterday the message that the "storage may be in use", now it worked. I don't get it, but the problem is solved. It has perhaps something to do with an update, anyhow, I'm glad that it is solved.

Reactions: ChrisM and Qaisir