DroidBox User

Apr 20, 2018
For the setting named Location, in the Settings > Advanced section.

On rest the value was set to London in English language font. But an attempt to modify the value forced a choice from a list of choices all in East Asian font style.

How can I revert back to English Language font, and also choose other city's apart from London.

This is not the same setting as in the Other > More Settings section (where all other Android OS settings are), That setting works correctly, but does not change the value of this setting.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
To be honest i gave up on the stock launcher on these machines and use a custom launcher from google play store like the nova launcher. Fully customisable, set up your own home screen with the apps and widgets you want plus wallpaper/photo of your choice.

DroidBox User

Apr 20, 2018
To be honest i gave up on the stock launcher on these machines and use a custom launcher from google play store like the nova launcher. Fully customisable, set up your own home screen with the apps and widgets you want plus wallpaper/photo of your choice.

Can you tell me more about 'launchers' or direct me to a comprehensive webpage. (I am new to Android, in the TV box format)