kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
This may be stupid, and I might be missing the obvious, but when I want to watch tv shows with multiple seasons and episodes on the droidbox, there doesn't seem to be a sub menu to access the seasons and episodes like there is when I use my phone. Can someone advise me? Thanks in advance.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There is, because i was watching breaking bad last night. If you click on the show the series are revealed. Then click on the series for episodes.

Reactions: bazsim and ChrisM

bazsim

Jun 29, 2015
I updated SHOW BOX a week ago and the Films work but all the show don't work on this new version . can I revert this version ?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You will have to search .apk sites for the previous version. Check which version you have now in android - settings - apps. Im surprised you have this problem. Possibly a temporary glitch. At any rate i would be more inclined to ensure you have the latest version from the showbox website.

Reactions: bazsim

bazsim

Jun 29, 2015
You will have to search .apk sites for the previous version. Check which version you have now in android - settings - apps. Im surprised you have this problem. Possibly a temporary glitch. At any rate i would be more inclined to ensure you have the latest version from the showbox website.
I got the lastest version on SHOWBOX and it keeps saying I've too many progs today and block me . have to to back to factory settings again to fix it and so will wait.