Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have. Works well. SS posted a link on a similar thread a few days ago.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Showbox and MObdro have a tendency to not work if you don't have the recent versions on the Box.

Taofeus

Oct 8, 2016
I've installed Mobdro, and no matter which channel I select, I get the same message: "The live stream is currently OFFLINE. Please try again later". When I try the same channel from my phone (on the same network), it works fine, qnd if I open another streaming app (youtube, Netflix...) on the box it works as well, which makes me think that the problem comes from Mobdro. I've tried restarting the box, uninstall/reinstall Mobdro, but it doesn't help.
Any idea please?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Sorry to butt in peeps but why waste your time on mobdro standalone app when there is a wealth of fantastic move streams in kodi especially mucky ducks repo?

Taofeus

Oct 8, 2016
TBH, I'm completely new to all this, so I'm not really sure to get what you mean. I'm only after a solution to watch different channels from other countries (sports mainly).

Taofeus

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks @SilentlyScreaming for the links, very useful.
The only thing that bothers me is that it means I need to use Kodi and not Android. Also, it's a bit frustrating to not understand where the problem comes from...

steross

Dec 8, 2014
I have movie hd and megabox and when clicking the menu in top left nothing happens! any ideas ppl

dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
Both are fine with me. Could your screen size be set too high, I have mine at 93%. If that doesnt help, you could always uninstall and reinstall them again

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Certainly with movie HD (can't speak for mega box as I don't use it), it takes at least 24 hours for your installation to register on the host server.