Jayson

Nov 2, 2015
New to the forum....not to the box

Just got another Q7......I have a working fully functional box to compare with so this is even more frustrating.

Start from the beginning......Received second Q7 .....un-boxed it and began set up....loaded Kodi....gave it a test run buy watching a little 3:10 to Yuma....all is good and working well....left the house with the TV on and the home page displayed.....came back about 2 hours later to a "NO SIGNAL" on the display....tried repeatedly to turn on....would not even keep the on button lit in red.

That was 2 weeks ago....since then i have tried numerous times to reset....never get to a reset screen.....at one point i get the little android with the belly open and something spinning....then it goes off again....keep trying to reset.....get 4 penguins up in the corner then it shuts off....keep trying.....finally 2 days ago out of the blue i get the "android" screen...then it turns off....can't get it to turn on until i leave it unplugged for some time (over night)then yesterday i get it to go all the way to the home screen....freezes as soon as I touch the mouse...leave it again till this AM....get it to the home screen again....shuts off....then tonight i get it to go on...allows me to log on to my account.....as soon as I press the Google play Icon to re-load Kodi....shuts off.....

Any thoughts....(one thing i think I can rule out is the power supply as i switched it with my working box and had the same result)