Alan D Kearns

Mar 8, 2017
Hello I am sorry if this has been discussed and solved already. But I recently purchased a OTT box poss made by MXQ. Maybe I should have payed a little more and got something better I don't know. But anyway I am trying to install the Goodfella add-on but can't because it says failed a dependency. And I also can't update my version of Android (4.4) or my version of Kodi. I tried to upgrade Kodi off of the play store and it's says device not compatible. Well any help would be appreciated and THANK YOU

Alan D Kearns

Mar 8, 2017
Ok I was thinking about that but got nervous that I would be able to get Kodi back on it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You need lollipop 5 or above to install Kodi 17 from the play store that's why you are getting that message, you are on kitkat so you will not be able to install the latest 17 so stick with 16.1

IF this is the url your using for Goodfellas , try it but leave the r out so it's team not tream.

http://www.goodfellastream.com/Repository , to see if that works for you.

Last edited:

Alan D Kearns

Mar 8, 2017
Ok got ya. When I try to get the Goodfella add on it tells me failed dependency. And help?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, See the post above I have just edited. If that doesn't work try there Twitter or Facebook site.

Alan D Kearns

Mar 8, 2017
Yes that worked it really seems like the same thing I had done before but works now. Thanks for your help everyone. As a noob is the any tips or tricks you could let me in on. And thanks again

Alan D Kearns

Mar 8, 2017
Ok another question. I now have have Goodfellas enabled and I re installed the exodus add on but not when I go to a movie in exodus it only goes to movies made on or before 1970 and I don't understand