stuart taylor

Nov 18, 2015
Hi Ive just setup my new openelec plus box Im running a custom build in Linux and Ive notice when I
exit a stream by pressing stop on the remote it seems to take a few seconds to exit the stream with audio carrying on for a second or so, its nothing major but I definitely didn't have the problem running on android with isenguard 15.2, has anyone any ideas or is it normal for Linux? thanks in advance

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Ive just setup my new openelec plus box Im running a custom build in Linux and Ive notice when I
exit a stream by pressing stop on the remote it seems to take a few seconds to exit the stream with audio carrying on for a second or so, its nothing major but I definitely didn't have the problem running on android with isenguard 15.2, has anyone any ideas or is it normal for Linux? thanks in advance
Hi

These things can happen sometimes,it depends on the stream rather than on box itself.

Both Android and openELEC have linux(kernel)its just that openELEC is GNU/linux with special design to run Kodi(XBMC) only with few advanced features and android being OS for itself with linux kernel on it(little modified).

This can be also due to hardware acceleration methods,but still problem not to be carried on as its really not important in any matter.

If maybe you are experiencing some lags during video playback or something else,please message back if needed.

Regards

stuart taylor

Nov 18, 2015
thanks for your reply it does though seem to be every stream, like I said its just a minor annoyance , as its a dual boot system I am going to try the same build in android and see if its any different

stuart taylor

Nov 18, 2015
Ive just ran the same build in android and there is no sound in bbc I player itv player or zeus streams but some addons have sound any ideas actually this is in the wrong section should have posted in the t8 plus section

cheers