tillymint

Jan 21, 2015
Please help Sports Access stopped worked at the weekend I have tried clearing XBMC and reinstalling the wizard but their is still a message saying there is a problem and will be sorted soon asking me to put back to default but I don't know the password?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
To get the user/pwd back, clear XBMC and re-run the Wizard. It may be that the login no longer works though. In which case it'll be a case of switching to using a different add-on (have a scan through Phoenix) and hoping that a new user/pwd is discovered.

Paul1211

Jan 26, 2015
To get the user/pwd back, clear XBMC and re-run the Wizard. It may be that the login no longer works though. In which case it'll be a case of switching to using a different add-on (have a scan through Phoenix) and hoping that a new user/pwd is discovered.

Paul1211

Jan 26, 2015
I only got the box 2 months ago and now I can't get sports access , I have tried the password and username but to no joy is there something I need to do ?

richard burd

Jan 27, 2015
Think you will find that the box's sent out had a 'Shared' password installed. Sports Access was not happy about shared passwords and pulled the plug on this. The addon is still going, but have to sign up