triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Benn having trouble watching movies. We have a cyberghost VPN installed via google playstore on the box, does this mean when we open Kodi through Android rather than Librelec the VPN is operational? Also, do we then change settings to allow a proxy server? Not used a VPN before

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
With Nord VPN on Android I open it each time I need it. There may be an option to connect on boot up but I don't know how to do that. I am not certain how it works if using librelec since you have not booted into android where the app operates.
Another option is to install on the router itself of course which will mean all connections regardless of OS are secure 24 hours.
No expert on VPNs though so maybe check with Cyberghost support.
See my recent reply to your other post regarding movies.

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Thanks Nigelar. I have tried several different addons now (Oath,Revolution, Exodus Redux, Covenant, Seren) and get the no stream available on all of them. With my Real Debrid account their are lots of sources found (4K, 1080, 720 etc) but all popup with the no stream available message. However, Magic Dragon does work! I'm thinking maybe its an addon issue now and noticed that all the no stream available addons have 'github.io' in their repository addresses. Could this have something to do with it?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think my recommendation still stands to look at the seo michael and koditips websites to get the latest and proven addons. I know for a fact that several you mention are old and now redundant. The github.io thing is irrelevant it is just part of the github file structure.

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Thanks Nigelar, I have updated kodi to 19.1 and tried a couple of addons and things seem much better. Shame about Covenant, its been our goto addon for a while now. Do you know of any working addons for movies?
Thanks again

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks Nigelar, I have updated kodi to 19.1 and tried a couple of addons and things seem much better. Shame about Covenant, its been our goto addon for a while now. Do you know of any working addons for movies?
Thanks again
Again, i recommend you try the sites i suggested which carry lists of up to date movie etc addons with installation instructions

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
The Crew and Venow are decent in matrix with an rd acc:-
hxxps://team-crew.github.io/
hxxps://123venom.github.io

swap the xx for tt

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Thanks for that Sean, got both these working well. Quick question, we now have 2 TX6 boxes connected by ethernet cable to the router. 1 works brilliantly but on the 2nd box, when I put in my RD account details I get the dreaded 'No Stream Available' message! Without the RD the addons work ok but obviously there are far fewer streams. Can I use 2 devices with the same RD account or am I missing something.
Cheers

Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Hi Sean
Just bought a new X4 and getting no stream available from the crew
Will changing tt to xx solve this please
Thanks
Karen

Damian12

Mar 9, 2023
Try ExpressVPN
Clear Cache Data