BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi there! The Retroid Pocket 2 comes with a handy alternative operating system called the "Retroid OS". It's a customized version of Android that was developed by Retroid, and is intended to streamline the experience of emulation.

You'll need the SD card in the unit to contain certain files however before you're able to use the OS. If you are planning to use another SD card (such as a larger one), it is highly recommended you load it up with the stock files beforehand in order to not lose access to this utility.

You can download the stock SD card files here:

To "install them", simply format your microSD card as exFAT first of all. Then copy all the files from the zip over to the card.

You can also purchase a Retroid Pocket 2 of your own from us here:

mbover

Jul 13, 2022
Will this help me as need to reinstall the retroid pocket app and its moaning about connecting to 47.75.3.90 on port 8080

brassoy

Feb 8, 2023
hi!!! i bought a second hand retroid pocket 2 without sd card (only come with the machine)
the seller told me that he lost the original sd card

i only need download and put stock SD card files on a sd card and it will works again ??

i see that i need
"You'll need the SD card in the unit to contain certain files however before you're able to use the OS"
but i dont have it and i dont know what i can do
thank you so much :)

Last edited: