JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Is there a way to download movies directly to an external 500gb thumb drive using the t95z? Im finding the internal 32gb storage is insufficient for my needs. Id like to download directly to my external thumb drive and by pass the internal all together.

Can we do this or am I stuck with download, copy and paste?

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah..i use kodi alot. I use other apps as well...but...its looking like it may be the os system 6.0 and above.

Or 16gb storage and above. I havent been able to download directly to my external hard drives since 16gb was introduced with android 6.0.

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Sean...i know how to change the dload path. Can you help me with this?
Im going to pm you .

urie

Dec 27, 2017
You would be far better paying for real debrid account then setup your addons in kodi for debrid. Then when you click on debrid movie link and start watching in kodi you can stop watching if you like and go to real debrid downloads page you can then download the movie straight from their servers at high speed.

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Urie..I have real debrid...and....ive noticed the real debrid links on the real debrid site. Is there a way to download the movies from within the real debrid site and play them from vlc? Maybe its because Im new but it looked like the downloaded movie will only play within the real debrid site on their built in player? Am I wrong? Id like to download the movie...then put it into the android boxes built in file browser so that I can just play it from there. Can we do this....can you explain how?

Jim

urie

Dec 27, 2017
look again on the debrid download page https://real-debrid.com/downloads

just click the download link
2d1000p.png

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Urie...yes..thats the spot ive tried ..and it does download..but where does the download get stored?
Can we change the download path for these downloads?

Urie..I use an android box to look these movies up. Once I conjur up a link...can i use the box to download direct from real debrid or should I just do it from my computer? The scenerio id like to see is that the box does the download directly to the 128gb drive i have plugged into it... and is able to play it direct from the flash drive with any player. I prefer to use vlc or mx player. Is this possibble?..

Jim

urie

Dec 27, 2017
Iv'e never done it on android box I just use laptop or desktop pc using firefox browser and in firefox options general section I have ask where to save files selected then you download you can select and browse to what folder or drive you want. I would think you should be able to do that on android version.

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
I will try that with firfox urie thanks. One last thing...do i need my vpn on when downloading real debrid content? It was my understanding that when downloading or streaming debrid files my isp cant see what im dloading .... Only that im downloading from real debrid. Is this correct?

JimD

Feb 27, 2019
Thanks Urie...i confirmed the protection with real debrid as well. No vpn required when streaming or dloading any debrid links. Theyre all encrypted.

A

Alexa Anthony

Thanks Urie... I confirmed the protection with real debrid as well. No xxxxx required when streaming or dloading any debrid links. They're all encrypted.

Hi JimD, i am with you, there are no requirements for any VPNs service

***Admin spam link to VPN service deleted.
I see you are back on the board pushing VPN services "Alexa" . Please stop.