1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stream authorization again sorry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carlos666, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Carlos666

Carlos666 Member

Hi all on salts im still getting this stream authorization to pair device etc. Only problem is whem ive gone on my phone like advised by people on here to goto the website to click pair it tells me the devices have to be on the same network and the thing is my phone is obviously on my wifi network but my droidbox is on ethernet which of course isnt showing as being on the same network!! Sorry to be a pain but its ruining my movie experience as hardly any films i cam watch on salts which used to be amazing for myself so help please needed? Thank you in advance

2. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

Make sure your phone is using your router wifi not the 4g signal.

3. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. Carlos666

Carlos666 Member

Ok nigelar ill try that xmas has been busy hope you had a nice xmas and thank you

5. Carlos666

Carlos666 Member

Hi sbslabs ive allowed the box on the screen for at least 20 seconds but it keeps running down and no film starts so ill try and follow nigelars route thank you for advice

sblabs likes this.
  6. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

just click cancel it will open the stream, works every time for me.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  7. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

Keep meaning to ask someone when they mention this, when you click cancel, it isn't just going to the next entry in the list of results? As in an entry for a stream that doesn't require authorization?

8. sblabs

sblabs Active Member

Yes that is what its doing Chris,it going to the next link in the list, i only found this out the other day :oops:

9. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

I keep telling myself I should go into Exodus' settings and just disable all the companies that have auth required.
    Mind you, then I'll forget I've done it, and swear when I can't find an obscure title at all.

Public Domain or Creative Commons licensed material, obviously.