Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Hi all on salts im still getting this stream authorization to pair device etc. Only problem is whem ive gone on my phone like advised by people on here to goto the website to click pair it tells me the devices have to be on the same network and the thing is my phone is obviously on my wifi network but my droidbox is on ethernet which of course isnt showing as being on the same network!! Sorry to be a pain but its ruining my movie experience as hardly any films i cam watch on salts which used to be amazing for myself so help please needed? Thank you in advance

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Hi sbslabs ive allowed the box on the screen for at least 20 seconds but it keeps running down and no film starts so ill try and follow nigelars route thank you for advice

Reactions: sblabs

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
just click cancel it will open the stream, works every time for me.

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Keep meaning to ask someone when they mention this, when you click cancel, it isn't just going to the next entry in the list of results? As in an entry for a stream that doesn't require authorization?

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
Yes that is what its doing Chris,it going to the next link in the list, i only found this out the other day :oops:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I keep telling myself I should go into Exodus' settings and just disable all the companies that have auth required.
Mind you, then I'll forget I've done it, and swear when I can't find an obscure title at all.

Public Domain or Creative Commons licensed material, obviously.