Jdrobson00

Jul 22, 2014
Hi all, bit of advice needed if possible. Not sure if it's a xbmc or box issue.

95% of the time when I'm watching a film, the film will freeze and the very top of the picture will become very pixilated. The sound still continues to play but the picture stays frozen.

Now if I try to restart the stream, it still does the same thing on exactly the same point in the film. Even if I use a different source but the same film, I get the same issue. I've even tried skipping half way in the film so the picture satay the same but the audio plays fine.
The only way to watch it without the picture freeze is to download it to my box, which gets annoying having to wait for a download to finish before I can watch my film.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jdrobson00

Jul 22, 2014
This is what I get....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 153

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Which device do you have? Are you using the original XBMC, a Gotham build from us, or a Gotham build from the XBMC website?
Which add-on are you using in XBMC? Re different sources, can you try watching a film from a different add-on in XBMC, and check if the same issue occurs please?
Also, can you let us know which of the packs in the DroidBOX wizard you've already installed?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Zico101 sorry to hear that.
Which add-on are you using in XBMC? Re different sources, can you try watching a film from a different add-on in XBMC, and check if the same issue occurs please?
Also, can you let us know which of the packs in the DroidBOX wizard you've already installed?