canucksedge

Aug 1, 2016
I have tried to install the Hyper TT build on Open Elec. Once the build had finished installing, I was supposed to pull the plug on my box before Kodi shutdown. Before I could remove the cable Kodi started to shutdown. When I restarted the box Open Elec launched but it's stuck on the Kodi launch screen and won't do anything else. I have restarted the box numerous times to no avail. What can I do?

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try, power off and then push and hold the restore button, this should be by the USB ports. Now power on and keep holding until you get the recovery menu up. Now press clear cache and then reboot, see if this works. If not do the same again but this time you will have to do a factory reset. After it reboots you will have to wait around 15 minutes for apps to install. After this you will have to re-run the wizard again inside kodi on both android and openelec as the reset has taken your box back to a fresh install.

Hope this helps you and good luck.

Reactions: Sal and canucksedge

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, A lot of builds now are just for kodi jarvis so wont take properly on 15.2 isengard openelec, missing backgrounds etc, the wookie lite was good for openelec but now that is just for jarvis, you can still install it but you wont get the background images, all the add-ons are still there, it's just abit distorted.

Reactions: Sal