triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Hi all
We have been happily watching movies on our TX6 for about 6months, mostly using the Oath and the Crew addons. However, in the last couple of weeks a 'stutter' has started to appear about every 20mins or so on playback. It sounds like that song N N N N N N Nineteen! Any ideas what causes it and how to fix it.
Thanks

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Is the stuttering happening on other apps (youtube, etc.)?
If not, then it's probably an issue with the Kodi addons themselves. In which case your best bet would probably be to seek a new one.

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, a reset is always worth trying in my opinion. Just make sure to make a list of what apps/etc. you had installed.

Additionally, perhaps try connecting the box via Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi if you haven't already.

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
This stuttering has started again. Tried the reset a couple of times but still happening. Box is coonected using a cable straight to the router. Any thoughts on how to fix this? It happens on all the addons we have installed.
Thanks
Hi, have you tried resetting you router? You could also try going into your router settings and in QOS, giver the box priority.

triumph5ta

Aug 17, 2014
Hi, have you tried resetting you router? You could also try going into your router settings and in QOS, giver the box priority.
Thanks for that, I'll try the router reset. Not sure how to get into the router settings so I may get back to you for guidance.