jmcfudge

Feb 21, 2015
After days of searching this site I was still no further ahead trying to update my droidbox to a decent version of XBMC(Kodi). All I could ever find was "NEW WIZARD BEING RELEASED NEXT WEEK!!!". Which was clearly frustrating as some software/apps/Repo's dont support Frodo now.

After a few teeething problems, I now have a Kodi working albeit without droidboxes Wizard which you dont really need anyways as Fusion/Hubwizard will do the same job during setup if you need it.
:)

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi,you can also add the superrepo ,movieshd and xfinity and the supperepo adds all the top add-ons for Kodi. Can I ask witch version of Kodi is it...14.0,14,1 or the new just out 15.0.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you need live chat, this is on our main site. If you go to the main page of this forum, scroll down you will see click here to main site. Do that and let it load, in the corner a small greenish box with messages click on here. Live chat is available during office hour only. Also on this site scroll down about half way and there's Blogs and how to, very good to have a read if this to. Good luck

Peter Buciurca

Dec 19, 2014
Well, I looked around everywhere for the issue I have and can't find anything related to this issue...I can't believe that it's been months now since Kodi is out and you guys sell product that is not supported. Why do I have to spend hours in looking for stuff that should be available as a update in your "super" droidbox system...
All, I want is to update to Kodi, because the live channels I watch(payed, by the way) aren't supported anymore in Gotham or older versions of Xbmc and I can't call their customer support unless I don't have the latest version of Kodi.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
The thing is the latest version of Kodi is Isengard 15.0 and some people are still on Frodo and Gotham, that because the later(Gotham) is very stable. But Kodi 14.1 is in the pipeline and might be out sooner then later....I'm on Frodo 12.3 on my imx6 and I've only lost Vevo I've still got most things and they run great. If you get errors try uninstalling them, go to program's and use add-on installer ..that's a green box click on it and you can add the latest versions of Phoenix and others..

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Peter Buciurca
Our Kodi build will be out soon, going through beta testing right now.
We do support the devices we sell, it is just that we've not released a Kodi build for all devices yet.

If you want to upgrade to Kodi using an APK from kodi.org or a Helix build of SPMC from the http://spmc.semperpax.com there is nothing stopping you. We can help you install our Wizard there if you need it.