rpondant

Feb 10, 2023
I have had the Super Box 3 android box for over a year, and only recently have had the problem of not being able to watch live TV although I am able to watch movies and special TV shows that are in my favorite's icon and I'm also able to access apps I've downloaded. When I click on the blue TV icon, I get an error message stating, "Please wait while we check the main server," and that message appears on every channel. No matter how long I wait, it does not change, but I did notice that the download is showing 0 mbps which is odd because I do get all the other programs and apps I have which are being downloaded successfully.
I went to the Super Box website and followed the instructions on troubleshooting this problem: I have rebooted a number of times including unplugging the unit completely. I use Wi-Fi and not an Ethernet cable. I've also tried using the three decode options available with no success. The last option is to do a factory reset which would erase all my Favorites and all the apps I've downloaded. I'd like to see if anyone has any other suggestions before I proceed with this rather drastic step. Thank you reading this long entry!