steelraiders

Jan 18, 2017
I just got a android c 96 x box from amazon and I am getting a box on kodi app saying viewing full screen to exit swipe down from top and in the bottom right hand corner it says got it
I tried hitting the mouse button and moving it to where its says got it and click on it but nothing happens, I cant get rid of the box

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
This is the general advice. Use a USB mouse if necessary.

No idea whether this works on an "android c96 Xbox" though (it certainly works on Droidboxes).

Reactions: ChrisM

Dhaiy111

Mar 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue and nothing is working. I tried the curser on the remote and nothing. I tired the USB keyboard mouse. Still nothing. It just controls kodi menu behind the message box. This box is useless if I can't solve this. Is it solved yet?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
1. Which Droidbox are you talking about?
2. It is not a general problem - there is nothing to solve.
3. Does the mouse action on the remote work outside kodi?

Dhaiy111

Mar 27, 2017
I have an m96x and yes, the mouse works fine on the remote and the keyboard in and out of kodi but the problem is, they just control kodi behind the message box. I need to somehow get the mouse to control the foreground or something. It's like having two windows open on a pc, one on top of the other but you can only control the box in the background.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sorry there is little I can add. Following the video instructions works for boxes supplied by Droidbox and most other suppliers. It is not an error or a fault unless there is something broken on your particular box or the mouse.
What happens when you position the mouse cursor on the "OK" button?
You might want to contact your m96x box supplier for help if you cannot get focus on the message box screen.
Did you install Kodi yourself?
Might be an idea to uninstall and try a reinstall in case something is corrupt.

Dhaiy111

Mar 27, 2017
I figured out the problem. I received a remote yesterday that has air mouse capabilities. Thought I'd try it since you can move the mouse fast from the top to bottom of the screen. That didn't work itself but when I held down the ok button and did it, it worked. Would've been screwed if I didn't order that remote.
Thanks for replying and trying to help

Reactions: ChrisM