soopagaz

Jan 25, 2015
ACE STREAM help needed.
Hi can anyone assist me here please?
Using the T8 Box, which I have to say is a fantastic bit of kit, in fact, bought 3 more last week for friends and family!
Anyway, since I uploaded latest wizard I cannot get the ACE STREAM app to kick in from XBMC links. I mainly use the box for sport, some of the best quality (free) links are via the P2P option. It was working fine until last upload, now it just times out after the 40 second countdown, stating torrent unavailable. I have had a look the app settings and cant see anything to set it as a default player. Can some one give me a little bit of advice please. Gary Beedle.

gsx

Dec 13, 2014
I had the same problem, but after going into P2P (configure option) select Acestream tab from the top menu and then go down to Acestream Engine option and change selection to Ext app + Kodi player then come down select ok and exit. Restart P2P streams and you should now find streams load pretty much straight away.....No more waiting 40sec to be told stream unavailable..

Reactions: ChrisM

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
ACE STREAM help needed.
Hi can anyone assist me here please?
Using the T8 Box, which I have to say is a fantastic bit of kit, in fact, bought 3 more last week for friends and family!
Anyway, since I uploaded latest wizard I cannot get the ACE STREAM app to kick in from XBMC links. I mainly use the box for sport, some of the best quality (free) links are via the P2P option. It was working fine until last upload, now it just times out after the 40 second countdown, stating torrent unavailable. I have had a look the app settings and cant see anything to set it as a default player. Can some one give me a little bit of advice please. Gary Beedle.
So before opening xbmc do you click on the acestreams app in apps ?
And i assume you have p2p streams enabled ?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
So before opening xbmc do you click on the acestreams app in apps ?
And i assume you have p2p streams enabled ?
Theres an option under p2p streams add on sttings to " download modules on boot " enable that and also under ace streams tab make sure player type is set to local

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
I had the same problem, but after going into P2P (configure option) select Acestream tab from the top menu and then go down to Acestream Engine option and change selection to Ext app + Kodi player then come down select ok and exit. Restart P2P streams and you should now find streams load pretty much straight away.....No more waiting 40sec to be told stream unavailable..
Could you expand a little on this please ? Where are you " going into p2p ? "
Restart p2p streams ? Just by cicking on the icon in media portal ?
Edit,
Done this , bearing in mind the topic is about acestreams , why am i restarting p2p ?
Anyway , i have restarted p2p and what do i do now ?
Am looking at 2x acestream options
Play acestream hash/torrent url
Load local.torrent file
And 2x sopcast options
Play sopcast id
Play sopcast url.
Am i supposed to be clicking on one of these ?
Am hoping this will help with the problem i have with " sports ace " stream in phoenix which makes me wait 40secs then boots me out of xbmc.

Last edited: