lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
my little boy has got hold of the remote this morning and an update started!!!! and now since then I cant get anything on the box even when I click ok kodi just keeps going back to the same....I have tired to do a factory reset but that is not working....I followed the guides from you tube....is there anyone that can help me please its driving me mad...

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
my little boy has got hold of the remote this morning and an update started!!!! and now since then I cant get anything on the box even when I click ok kodi just keeps going back to the same....I have tired to do a factory reset but that is not working....I followed the guides from you tube....is there anyone that can help me please its driving me mad...
Hi

If you could precise which update that would be great.

If ROM update was done than its possible that box got reset to its default with new ROM on it.

For Kodi(XBMC) please open it,and go to videos>add ons and see if add ons are there.

Sometimes skin can break but add ons are still there.

If they are not there you will have to set up add on wizard again

Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
thank you for your replies I managed to get it to rest but for the wizard and addons its asking for a password etc....but I cant remember what that was so the person I brought it from I have sent them a message and waiting for them to get back to me to see if they can resend me what it was.... is there any other way of getting round the passwords??

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
thank you for your replies I managed to get it to rest but for the wizard and addons its asking for a password etc....but I cant remember what that was so the person I brought it from I have sent them a message and waiting for them to get back to me to see if they can resend me what it was.... is there any other way of getting round the passwords??
For add on wizard please visit their official support to keep track for news and updates.

Regards