Tom McMahon

Feb 19, 2015
I've had the t8 for a while now and at first it was perfect Xbmc was all working and the apps I downloaded for sport and movies was working also

But slowly the Xbmc apps started not to work or when they would open no links would work

Now near enough all the apps on Xbmc are not working and I was wondering is there something I should do like a reset or something to boot them all again,

Aslo I was wondering is there any new apps for movies to download or sport

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello Tom,

Check the storage of your device.
From home screen go into settings(Two cogs)>other>more settings>Apps.
After clicking on Apps you can see how much memory is being used and how much is left at the bottom of your screen and if the memory is almost full then follow the below video to clear data and reinstall Wizard on Kodi or XBMC:

Hope it helps you out.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A few things.
Make sure you are running the latest version of kodi (was xbmc), version 15.2.
Also it sounds like your addon set needs updating. Rerun one of the Wizards like the Wookie wizard.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
probably could do with a freshen up, i would do a factory reset clearing the data to get rid of all the crap, then what nigelar said, download 15.2 and run wookie

Tom McMahon

Feb 19, 2015
Hello Tom,

Check the storage of your device.
From home screen go into settings(Two cogs)>other>more settings>Apps.
After clicking on Apps you can see how much memory is being used and how much is left at the bottom of your screen and if the memory is almost full then follow the below video to clear data and reinstall Wizard on Kodi or XBMC:

Hope it helps you out.

Thank so so much, but would you recommend downloading 15.2 then clear out any storage or visa versa ?

Also how would I download version 15.2 ? And how would I install it ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
https://droidboxcloud.com/index.php/s/7fxQKktrM94746s/download
Heres a link for DBMC 15.2.
Here's a video on how to install...the only difference is you download it from the link above.
The wookie wizard should be in system, install from zip and surcome to the wookie. Then go back to the main kodi screen then videos and click here and run the new look wookie...
There videos on YouTube if you get stuck, good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: angela