Timebandit

Feb 6, 2015
Trying to update the firmware on my T8 using OTA as described in the How To.Howver I keep getting the following message ( Unsupported Rom) The Rom developer has not enabled support for OTA updater. please ask them to add support before using this app.
Anybody got any ideas?

Timebandit

Feb 6, 2015
As the box is only 6 months old and still under guarantee I would prefer to use the Rom from Droidbox. Thanks for the quick reply .

gsx

Dec 13, 2014
Sorry to jump on your thread, but I`m suffering exactly the same problem/message when trying to update firmware.....

Reactions: browney

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Sorry for butting in! I just ran the update via OTA, all seems OK but the instruction to "Tick the Clear Data option to properly reset your device and access the new applications/builds once the firmware update process has completed." doesn't make sense as I can't find where to do that. Also, I tried to install Wookie, but when I go to SYSTEM and look for ADD-ONS it isn't there. I can find ADD-ON BROWSER, then INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE, but Wookie isn't there.

Franko

Jul 27, 2015
Sorry to butt in on your post, but i tried to update software via OTA. It read, OTA cannot start. How do i update to Kodi 15?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Opps,,,try the restore button on the side and see if anything happens. If you get the recovery menu up try the factory reset see what it does. If not then use the live chat in the morning, use the link on the 1st page on this forum. Then in the corner a little green box with chat or message in it. Office hours only, sorry your box froze, but I've found that this can happen. Hope you get this sorted.

Ste Marsh

Jan 5, 2015
Opps,,,try the restore button on the side and see if anything happens. If you get the recovery menu up try the factory reset see what it does. If not then use the live chat in the morning, use the link on the 1st page on this forum. Then in the corner a little green box with chat or message in it. Office hours only, sorry your box froze, but I've found that this can happen. Hope you get this sorted.
Thnx will do

DroidBOXer

Jul 23, 2014
droidbox.co.uk
Guys, sorry for troubles updating FW. We are currently working on a fix to sort this out. We will post a solution on facebook, twitter and forum once available.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ste Marsh

Jan 5, 2015
Have tried to reboot to no avail. This message comes up on the factory reset.
E:failed to mount system ( invalid argument ).
If you can give me a download link to reboot from sd card I think that I can sort it out. Plz help.