G Singh

Jan 23, 2016
Hi Guys!

I have been experiencing problems with kodi on my T8 box for quite some time, previously I have always been told by the tech support guys to reset and download wookie again, but this time my kodi will not load at all... Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi,
Try going to setting on the main boot up menu, then other, more setting and storage check here how much you have left. If it's nearly full then go back to Apps and go to kodi and force stop and clear data. This should help, always keep a eye on this and inside kodi I would use the Xunity maintenance tool or Ares wizard if you have it install to clear cache and delete packs.

Best of luck.

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Hi Guys!

I have been experiencing problems with kodi on my T8 box for quite some time, previously I have always been told by the tech support guys to reset and download wookie again, but this time my kodi will not load at all... Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance[/

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Going into your settings and check to see if you have the kodi app, if not download the latest version via the Internet browser or the google play store then using the appinstaller install kodi but remember to uninstall any other versions of kodi that is installed on your system

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
The problem with the T8 is storage..it has 8GB of storage (5.7 approx) and after all apps and Kodi are installed theres around 2 GB left which gets used up with updates and misc files inside kodi.
Best to keep an eye on this weekly and clear cache regularly to keep things running well.
Inside kodi use Ares wizard or Xunity maintenance tool to clear cache and packages, this will help maintain your system. These are found inside program add-ons, and if you don't have the Ares wizard there is a link on this forum.
Updating to the latest version is fine, but older versions still work fine too. Just some add-ons aren't compatible.

Hope this helps