Stone27

Feb 24, 2015
Just purchased a t8 and plugged in to start setup and the screen is a horrible purple haze, I can see everything that comes up on the screen but it looks awful. Any ideas how to get the screen resolution back to normal tried everything I can think of , cheers

Stone27

Feb 24, 2015
And now when it loads up as soon as I press a button on the remote it just goes off, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry for the delay. If you've not made contact with us since, can you run through a factory reset, and if you have an HDMI cable plugged into another device, can you borrow that temporarily?
Hopefully a erasing the data and starting again will fix the crash/reboot issue, and if that doesn't fix the purple hue cast on the screen image, we can check if a different cable helps.
You'll find the little switch you need behind the three USB sockets on the right of your T8. For the rest of the procedure, check https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-access-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/ Ah, just remembered I've put a T8 photo up there already.
Click on the live chat link below if you need help with the procedure.