RobinW

Dec 22, 2016
Hi Ya T8 Users

Im using my T* mini with the wireless i8 keyboard.

The problem im getting is the keyboard constantly connects / disconnects which is especially frustrating as it always seems to happen when you are typing into a search box...

Its very flaky to say the least. Just selecting something to watch via an add on can take ages. The ir remote seems perfect so im sure its a hardware issue.

Now I have 2 i8 keyboards and they both behave as badly as each other, however plugged into my MXPro they work fine.

This makes me thing its a T8 issue and im wondering if anyone else was experiencing this

Kind regards all Rob

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Ya T8 Users

Im using my T* mini with the wireless i8 keyboard.

The problem im getting is the keyboard constantly connects / disconnects which is especially frustrating as it always seems to happen when you are typing into a search box...

Its very flaky to say the least. Just selecting something to watch via an add on can take ages. The ir remote seems perfect so im sure its a hardware issue.

Now I have 2 i8 keyboards and they both behave as badly as each other, however plugged into my MXPro they work fine.

This makes me thing its a T8 issue and im wondering if anyone else was experiencing this

Kind regards all Rob
Hi

Can you please try to use different USB port for your USB dongle and see if it performs the same.
Please make sure that there are no obstacles on the between your keyboard and your box.
Please check if your keyboards are fully charged and internal battery sitting properly in its place holder inside of a keyboard.
Sometimes its good to turn OFF/ON keyboard on its slide button.

Regards

RobinW

Dec 22, 2016
Hi ya 8bit..
Yes mate I can confirm all all the above are good. The next thing ill try is sitting next to the box ... but I have used this and my mxq in two completely different locations. . and they didn't behave any differently.. that should exclude local interference [emoji3][emoji3]

Thanks for your help so far [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app