Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
IMG_2970.JPG
Hi again,
Im afraid I need more advice please. Here goes!!!!! Im using T8 Mini. I use only LE and it states I have Kodi 17.3 and LE 8 something.
But I logged into kodi side and after checking what version it tells me something different.
I took a pic. Would I be best to wait until official Droidbox updates for the version it is telling me I can have??? Just a bit confused. I know LE is different and thats why I like it.
Any advice on this or to clear my head would be great.
Regards
Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can update android kodi (avoid using the term "the kodi side" btw) to 17.6 from google play store.
You have 2 separate operating systems;
Android - containing all those wonderful apps like youtube, google, facebook, mobdro...and kodi
Librelec - a simple linux shell that just runs kodi.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
View attachment 1223 Hi again,
Im afraid I need more advice please. Here goes!!!!! Im using T8 Mini. I use only LE and it states I have Kodi 17.3 and LE 8 something.
But I logged into kodi side and after checking what version it tells me something different.
I took a pic. Would I be best to wait until official Droidbox updates for the version it is telling me I can have??? Just a bit confused. I know LE is different and thats why I like it.
Any advice on this or to clear my head would be great.
Regards
Dave
Hi

You can take a look at BETA non official section on the T8 Mini board so you can update to the most recent version manually.Regarding Kodi on Android you can update to the latest release through google play store.

Regards

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Can I ask if this is worth updating from what I have in the picture to the newest? is it stable? as ive not had problems with my system.
Also - since I rarely log into android side - Ive read that I should at least once log into my google play store to update stuff - is this right?
Hope this dont sound too daft.
Dave

Last edited:

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Beta L E V8.2 is Kodi 17.5 and runs fine Dave, have used it for months with no problems

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks - is that from Googleplay store? I think I have LE 8.1 or 8.2 running and it states within LE kodi 17.3 but in android it states 16.1.
Cheers mate
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks - Its all clear to me now. Its easy sometimes to get confused!!!!! well it is for me anyway!!!!
Dave