gsx

Dec 13, 2014
Hi
Just received my T8 today and this is probably a very stupid question for which I apologise in advance for, but how do I get the remote to let me input letters as the remote just has a numerical keypad.?

Thanks in advance for any help or info.....

gsx

Dec 13, 2014
Many, many thanks for the reply and advice. The on screen keyboard just does not appear and I`m being stumped at the first hurdle as when setting up the T8 and it comes to inputting wifi password I cannot get anything other than numbers to be input into the password box.
I did after time solve this issue by connecting my desktop wireless keyboard and mouse which allowed me to input my password. I have now sent for a wireless air keyboard, mouse, touchpad to hopefully solve the problem, but any further advice would be greatfully received.

Thanks again for all your help

number44

Feb 4, 2015
Can someone help, same issue, standard controller and no pop up to input wireless network key. I cant get passed stage one! I have a laptop in the house thats it. Anyway I can get the letter to type?

number44

Feb 4, 2015
figured it out, you need to press the OK button after the number if you want the letters to appear.

Reactions: ChrisM