Michael20

Dec 4, 2016
Had the box 1 day turned it on this morning and the screen freezes after the loading apps appears the screen turns blue and stays that way .I have tried a factory reset loads of times it just try's to load up the same way despite pressing the reset button don't know what else to do other than send the box back for a refund I bought this box thinking if I bought a expensive one it would be quality If anyone has had a similar problem and could help I would appreciate it Thanks

Reactions: Bandit-18

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you installed the droidbox games market as this cause the blue island to pop up. The only way to get by is a factory reset....to do this turn your box off and then push the restore button in by the USB ports. Hold this in and power on, keep holding until you get the recovery menu up and look for factory reset and click here.
After it reboots please leave your box for 20mins for apps to install and update.
Now you can start again and please don't install the games app.

Best of luck

Michael20

Dec 4, 2016
I may have installed the droidbox games market im not sure.I have tried the factory reset at least 10 times it still returns to the blue screen .Im at a loss

Michael20

Dec 4, 2016
As ive said i tried the factory reset and it didnt work i think i will just return the box as it was a present for my daughter and its not fit for purpose

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Please come and grab us for a chat at our main site @Michael20 during office hours, if you can. We can run you through the procedure, as the missing launcher/blue wallpaper issue is resolved with a full factory reset, if it remains after the procedure, it wasn't completed.