TerrifiedWomble

Dec 13, 2015
Hi, Hope someone can help, i'm using a T8-S Plus with kodi 15.2 Insengard i have audio problems, when i start and play something there's no audio for a while then it will start, I've been into the system settings and tried every combination of settings but still the same, I've also noticed that when i go from one program to another the volume needs re- adjusting either far too loud or too soft. If I pause the video and increase the volume from the default 60% to full and hit play it works fine for the rest of the video. Also the same if I put subtitles on.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
funny enough i had this when i used kodi in android but i just thought the wookie install was borked, showbox is fine and no problems with kodi in openelec

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi, Hope someone can help, i'm using a T8-S Plus with kodi 15.2 Insengard i have audio problems, when i start and play something there's no audio for a while then it will start, I've been into the system settings and tried every combination of settings but still the same, I've also noticed that when i go from one program to another the volume needs re- adjusting either far too loud or too soft. If I pause the video and increase the volume from the default 60% to full and hit play it works fine for the rest of the video. Also the same if I put subtitles on.
Hi

Please go to settings>other>more settings>sound>volumes and volume them up!

Regards

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Also if you still are having the problem,please provide us more info so we could help more!

Regards

TerrifiedWomble

Dec 13, 2015
Also if you still are having the problem,please provide us more info so we could help more!

Regards
What info do u need? Was told it was an android issue that would be fixed in the next version

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
What info do u need? Was told it was an android issue that would be fixed in the next version

Hi

I do not know which person provided that info!

We need to know if you are using some advance audio system,or its built in sound system that you are using.

Also if you could try to test sound problem with other add ons that would be great.

Everything is OK with the OS itself so there is no next android version that will solve that problem,since its not android problem in the first place.

What might be the problem is hardware acceleration that is enabled/disabled and by changing some of these settings you may solve your problem

Please once in Kodi go to system>videos>acceleration >and under ALLOW HARDWARE ACCELERATION please write below which options are enabled/disabled.

If you think that this is android problem,please exit Kodi and use built in audio/video apps like youtube,play some media in browser and see if some of those have audio problems.

If so then problem can be in the OS itself,or in its settings.

Regards

TerrifiedWomble

Dec 13, 2015
Okay I will run through these checks tomorrow and let you know. I don't have a sound system so it is just coming through my TV.