tomcat.arnold

Apr 11, 2017
How on earth is Droid box selling these boxes claiming they're preloaded and they don't have Exodus or Pheonix loaded on them. Also, they claim that this box can be used as an android mini computer. I loaded MLB.com and after entering the password it just sits in 'getting current location'. Great job 'droidbox'. So far this is a mighty expensive youtube player.

VectisDragon

Mar 5, 2017
They come loaded with a lot of apk. But to use Exodus or phoenix you need to add the add-on to DBMC or Kodi

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Droidbox does not sell boxes preloaded with Addons.
Show the evidence to the contrary and someone might believe you.
Installing Addons like exodus and Phoenix is easy.
Do you need some help to do that?

Is "mlb.com" an app or a web site?

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
TBH I have a T8 Mini and it was not pre- loaded at all. I had to load all my addons.
Hope you get sorted coz this is the best place for advice and help

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
How on earth is Droid box selling these boxes claiming they're preloaded and they don't have Exodus or Pheonix loaded on them. Also, they claim that this box can be used as an android mini computer. I loaded MLB.com and after entering the password it just sits in 'getting current location'. Great job 'droidbox'. So far this is a mighty expensive youtube player.
Hi

We sell boxes loaded with apps but not pre loaded with add ons.
It is something that is stated on our website,

Regards and have a nice day ;)

Reactions: Bjbirch

jaywright

Apr 16, 2015
They are not selling pre-loaded devices. Plenty of guides on installing or use tool to configure

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

shortywilliam

May 1, 2017
Hi

We sell boxes loaded with apps but not pre loaded with add ons.
It is something that is stated on our website,

Regards and have a nice day ;)
I have just received my box and i haven't a clue how to get Exodus or phoenix on to it. I have been trying all morning. Can you provide a link that will show me step by step how to do it. I cant find anything in DBMC. On my phone i just go to Kodi. Videos. add ons. get more. and it shows the list?

shortywilliam

May 1, 2017
Sorry but i have tried that. the instructions are out of date but i managed to get passed xbmcchub.zip. then addons install from repository. there is a list starting at"animal tv -wresteling nation" but it doesn't contain phoenix. Can you help.
I think i may have got it. After looking at another video online. They were using installing "indigo"( it was in the list were phoenix was missing)then addons then Phoenix exodus etc

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Exodus is great. - Especially now that I have just realised the Real-Debrid set up is slightly different to last version.