Minkbomb

Sep 5, 2015
As this thread is to do with updates I must say that in my eyes the home page not changed for the better.
Can't start kodi from the home page only from favourites.
Quick support icon doesn't work (works fine from the apps)
The three dials is a waste of space under favourites. Do we need to see what happens when one click the circle?
Just my two pence worth…
Best regards,

I quite like the new three dials ..... lets me see in an instant how much storage I have without having to go through the menus to find it.
Each to there own though .

Simon lumsden

Dec 11, 2015
does anyone know of a problem since the update of the time and date? the date and time keeps reverting back to 1970 and before so it doesnt show any streams in Kodi due to the date and when I try to chage it there is nothing after 1970. Any help with this wuld be great.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Mine seem to be fine after update, no problem with date and time the last time I looked. Don't know why some of you experience this, sorry.

Regards,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
does anyone know of a problem since the update of the time and date? the date and time keeps reverting back to 1970 and before so it doesnt show any streams in Kodi due to the date and when I try to chage it there is nothing after 1970. Any help with this wuld be great.
Try switching off both the box and your router. Leave it for a few minutes then switch them both back on. See if this forces an update of time/date.

cabbeee

Nov 14, 2015
My t8-s will not boot after i updated it. I have factory reset it but it will still not boot up. It just sits there with boot on the LED screen and nothing on the tv. Great stuff. DON'T UPDATE

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
I just tried to install the latest update and it says "waiting for data connection" despite the fact that it's connected via ethernet. I've just about had it with this thing.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Support had posted this possible solution back in january. Note the comment on wifi and switching off wifi

If you have T8-S Plus box please read below,if not please message back which box model do you have!

Please run OTA updater and update your box.

If you are having ethernet cable conencted,please either use wifi for update or in top right corner options tick off wifi so download could start.

After downloading and applying of new ROM is done reboot is required.

Reactions: ChrisM