Davang

May 14, 2015
I have the T8 SE Plus which has worked fine for over a year now but now there is no sound. The television sound is fine. I have an HDMI connection which I have checked. There is no sound at all from apps or on booting up. I have checked that mute is off. Is there anything else I can do or should I do a factory reset? Thanks.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
If there is no sound on the boot up and you have tried different HDMI cables etc then the best option would be a factory reset. or to reinstall the firmware. We do not sell a "T8 SE Plus" so you either have a T8 SE, T8-S Plus or T8-S Plus v2. You can check on the label on the bottom of the device for the model name and follow the guides in the respective forum category for your device.

Davang

May 14, 2015
If there is no sound on the boot up and you have tried different HDMI cables etc then the best option would be a factory reset. or to reinstall the firmware. We do not sell a "T8 SE Plus" so you either have a T8 SE, T8-S Plus or T8-S Plus v2. You can check on the label on the bottom of the device for the model name and follow the guides in the respective forum category for your device.

You are correct it is a T8 SE. Which is the easiest option. Factory reset or reinstall firmware.? Thanks.

Davang

May 14, 2015
You are correct it is a T8 SE. Which is the easiest option. Factory reset or reinstall firmware.? Thanks.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
The quickest is factory reset. But the best thing to try is to reinstall the firmware, it takes a little longer but ensures everything is properly installed.