Tinman

Mar 17, 2016
Just setup my t8 s. In Kodi I get a blue msg come up saying "swipe down to..... (cant remember what it said!) but its on my tv, not a touch screen and I cant get rid of it. Also I cant seem to download any add ons. Either the skin is different to the examples I have found and the option just isnt there (like addon installer) or it just wont let me select the option at all and the cursor just returns to top of the page. Beginning to feel I have just wasted alot of money.....

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, you can use the cursor button on your remote to click on the ok message to take it away.
As for add-ons you can take a look at this if you want to put the wookie wizard on your box.

Reactions: Nigelar

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can i also suggest if you are using the remote control that comes with the box you buy a better keypad controller. See the droidbox accessories page.

Tinman

Mar 17, 2016
I have got another controller with it (looks like a mini keyboard) but havent got round to opening it up yet. Thought Id stick to basics first! Will have play play tomorrow, that link wont load up that angela posted, think my internet spd is playing up so will try again another day. Thanks for the help guys!