Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Plz pass my thx to droidbox office for updating firmware on my T8 and getting it back to me so quickly,it is much appreciated,it makes you want to stay and be a customer for all future purchases,now if anybody has any suggestions for getting 4 boys away from the Tv so I can have a play that would be great,I have had no success so far lol.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Ha ha good idea,but the kids of today worked out a fiver each won't get them much so they can't be bothered.:-(

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Hi David,wondered if you can help firstly new looks screen is great when i go into open elec it's asking me to update to latest version should I or not also in xbmc I have no keyboard visible tried wizard keyboard fix,and seen on forum to go back to confluence skin but I like and have always used moded any help would be appreciated thx.

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Is it the pop up message from TVADDONS asking you to upgrade, if it is then just dismiss this it as its the standard one. The version of Kodi you have us the stable version helix 14.2. As for the key board fix not sure, but to be far the basic confluence skin is better and smoother to, it nice to have pics in the back ground, but if you do the 1st confluence you can always change it in
System, then Appearence, then on your right there's where you can change and add skins.

I'm off now beer time so enjoy your droidbox.

Dave

Pbcb2015

May 18, 2015
Hi, so did send off a T8 and get a T8s back as you mention Open Elec which is only on the T8s ?

I have the new firmware T8 with front screen weather etc which is cool but not open Eec dual boot etc

Interested if can swap/upgrade.

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
No I sent my T8 in and got it back with latest firmware,have you looked inside your apps (six dots)it should be there!!!!