Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
IMG_20170630_134543.jpg
IMG_20170630_134717.jpg
By now you will realise that after the trauma of previous weeks with the demise of tvaddons and some developers giving up, things are now coming back to life.
Here is my current set up with a good selection of android apps to back up kodi. Note, just 14 addons (of which 2 are utilities). Who needs more?

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I agree. I only have a few on Leebrelec with no apps at all.
I use Exodus - new version of of 29/06/17 which is running perfect V3.1.22
Specto
Elysium
iStream (duckpool)
and 1 premium sports addon which I wont name.
THATS IT - ALL I NEED.

Reactions: Nigelar

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I don't think there is a true new version of exodus. The last official version was v3.1.19. I think whoever is hosting it now is just artificially upping the version number to attract users to their site. Unless you know if a new developer has taken it on?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The references to lambda are out of date and refer to his original launch of exodus out of Genesis.
But if it works that is good.
However, if and when the original developer Comes back and creates 3.1.20 (from the last true v3.1.19) it will create chaos due to this updated versioning.

Last edited:

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Dont want to pee on ya bonfire but has anyone actualy tried the tv section in the addons??????
elysium real debrid is good on movies but try clicking on any tv show???
same with specto
and exodus doesnt work for me at all
Ive uninstalled kodi twice and im tempted to re boot droidbox
whats quasar like??
u can download torrents aperently???

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You have to understand that addons are search engines like google.
If they find what you are looking for then well and good.
If they don't, because the link is down or the source file has been removed, then you will not find what you are looking for.
That is the price you pay (or don"t pay in the case of most addons) for free access to movies and tv shows.
The alternative, if you want guaranteed access, is to pay S*y, n*tfl*x, virg*n, or whoever whatever they demand.
Most of us who use the kodi addons accept the deficiencies and live with it.

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Dont want to pee on ya bonfire but has anyone actualy tried the tv section in the addons??????
elysium real debrid is good on movies but try clicking on any tv show???
same with specto
and exodus doesnt work for me at all
Ive uninstalled kodi twice and im tempted to re boot droidbox
whats quasar like??
u can download torrents aperently???

I've watched plenty of tv shows on those addons. I just watched the season finale of Silicon Valley no problem.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I very much doubt it. But switch off your vpn and see what happens.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
so why am i strugling i cant tell you how many times im installing and reinstalling addons

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am trying to help,you here. Did you switch your VPN off like I suggested. At least if you see no difference it will eliminate that as a cause in your own mind. If you do see more sources then win win.
I have just run a search for Silicon Valley series 4 episode 1 on exodus 3.1.22 on Kodi 17.3.
It returned over 100 results mostly real debrid.
Is you real debrid account set up correctly?
Elysium returned lots of Standard definition (non real debrid sources). I don't think I've set up RD on Elysium but it returned lots of results.
Exodus was downloaded from ares.
Elysium from the correct repository (Elysium repo in noobsandnerds).

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
i do apreciat ya help nigela
I cant turn off vpn as my bro has done sumit to my netgear router as vpn is in that
now thats interestin elysium is noobs and nerd ive been doing the aftermath.net from seo micheal

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
ive now got noobs and nerds repo by using the aftermath an source
so do i install elsium repo which ive been doing or is it suposed to be in noobs and nersd repo???

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
ok ive installed elsium via noobs
ive searched for silicon valley
it pulls up the icon of sillicon valley and i click it
i click it a million times and it doesnt work
doesnt open at all

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Which is why I suspect it might be your VPN and why I wanted you to switch it off at least temporarily as an experiment. It is possible real debrid is blocking your IP address allocated by whatever server you are connected to. Depends on your VPN how pervasive this is. You could probably Google ways around it or see if there is anything in the real debrid faq.

https://real-debrid.com/vpn