jjp2701

Apr 12, 2020
I am thinking of buying one of these boxes. But will they get the android updates. Does Netflix work OK on this ?
Is the WiFi a strong connection ?
Would this be a good alternative than the shield box ?
Can you put android 64bit apk on this ?
Is the remote a sturdy remote ?

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi I've just recently purchased this. What i'm releasing is that it depends what you want it for because I no longer heavily rely on kodi anymore. I want a device that supports all the main streaming services and unfortunately Netflix and Disney plus don't seem to cater for android boxes. Theres is a netflix apk already on it but i cant seem to update it through google which tells me that it probably is a modded version.I've tried for the last 2 days to get a modded Disney Plus apk but none of them seem to have sound. Don't get me wrong this is a neat device especially if you use Kodi.The air remote is fantastic and not fiddly at all . The layout of the device is nice looking and easy to navigate and the wifi connection is fantastic. I don't have a smart Tv so I need a device that can get me all the streaming apks especially Disney Plus,so this device isn't for me however if you don't need those apks then for £49.95 this is a amazing deal for an amazing little android box.

jjp2701

Apr 12, 2020
Hi I've just recently purchased this. What i'm releasing is that it depends what you want it for because I no longer heavily rely on kodi anymore. I want a device that supports all the main streaming services and unfortunately Netflix and Disney plus don't seem to cater for android boxes. Theres is a netflix apk already on it but i cant seem to update it through google which tells me that it probably is a modded version.I've tried for the last 2 days to get a modded Disney Plus apk but none of them seem to have sound. Don't get me wrong this is a neat device especially if you use Kodi.The air remote is fantastic and not fiddly at all . The layout of the device is nice looking and easy to navigate and the wifi connection is fantastic. I don't have a smart Tv so I need a device that can get me all the streaming apks especially Disney Plus,so this device isn't for me however if you don't need those apks then for £49.95 this is a amazing deal for an amazing little android box.

£49.95 ? So netflix and disney+ is a nightmare on the box ? That's not good then , I want a powerful box that will run any apk thrown at it .

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi its not about the power. The droix is powerful enough to run many apps its just unfortunate that disney has developed a apk that supports this box. Netflix does work its just a modded version I think I'm not sure but it definitely works

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
I didnt say netflix was a night mare it does work but I cant seem to update it so its probably a mod version

Harryp84

Dec 23, 2021
I'm happy very happy with my GT King Pro previously I had x96 max. Picture quality Superb. Currently running on VPN wi-fi. My box got Wi-fi 6 but I got stock router without 6 but.comection strong and sturdy. Just thinking now to update for 925P0. Currently using remote with keyboard on the back.

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
I'd check around for info on Beelink's updates before going ahead with them.
I think fairly recently there was a buggy update that got rolled out. Not sure if it was 925P0 though.

Harryp84

Dec 23, 2021
Oops I'm already running on 925P0 but I didn't notice any issues I'm not a pro maybe that why.
IMG-20211230-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20211230-WA0006.jpg