Jc1301

Mar 15, 2020
Hi All

I just ordered my RG350 last night
I am so excited for it.
I have ordered it in back and orange.

A little background on me.
I owned a MASSIVE games collection and this was sold off a couple of years ago to fund a Disneyworld trip which was worth it.

I now have the craving for video games again and figured the rg350 is the best choice.

my question is I have no idea how to add games and emulators etc?? my laptop is still on
Windows 7 but I’ve kept it basic because I really am crap with computers

How do these things update??
Do I need to update???

Does the rg350 still not play n64 games???

what other accessories does every one else recommend or use????

Thanks for reading folks

I can’t wait to get mine

Tomchap

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, welcome!

Sounds like you made a good choice with the rg350, I enjoy retro gaming in my spare time and after looking at the various you tube videos and info online went for one and it’s great it really is.

Did you go for the one with the additional memory card? I did and this came with a lot of helpful stuff.

The device itself comes with loads of emulators pre-installed and using these forums it’s very simple to add other emulators (I added the open MSX one as I love the old MSX games).

Can’t comment on the N64 as I don’t use it, but you can upgrade the firmware to fix most issues. I haven’t had any issues myself and I’m very happy with the RG350. It’s an excellent device. I also purchased one of the switch look alikes off ebay which do a similar thing and are cheaper. However build quality isn’t very good, buttons break and there are plenty of bugs with those. I do wish the next version of the RG450 had a bigger screen tho. 5” would be perfect but currently is very portable so this is a minor thing for me, maybe on the RG400 .

The RG350 is well built and works great!

Hope you have fun when it arrives.

Jc1301

Mar 15, 2020
Hello

yes I got the one with 64gb memory card
I can’t wait to get it
I’ve ordered a case for it too to keep it nice
But I can’t seem to find screen protectors??

Tomchap

Feb 20, 2020
Case? I’ve been on the look out for one, which one did you go for?

I didn’t go for a screen protector as I only really play it at home and as it’s not touch screen hoping it’s going to be ok and last.

Yeah it’s good fun, hoping yours arrives soon

Jc1301

Mar 15, 2020
I just went for one of eBay chum
£5 it cost and looks pretty good. I can’t wait to get it