WyrleyVillan

Apr 3, 2015
Hi there , please bare with me as I am not much good with technology . I am having problems getting XBMC to load. I keep getting sent back to the home screen & even when it does load it is only visible for a few seconds & then sends me back to the home screen. I has been doing this for the last half an hour. Also I keep getting script errors & streams not loading me & telling to to check error files ? How do I enable the ace stream player I have no idea how to do any off these things. thanks in advance

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If a new box, you will need your password and username.
When you boot up go to setting, then more setting, then apps look for xbmc and clear data, let it get to zero then go out and back to the main screen. From here open xbmc and start again this time load the 1st Confluence skin(up may be prompted for pass&user) let it load then click ok to the last message then unplug the power cord from the back, wait then plug back in. After its booted up go back to xbmc and wait 20mins for it to update the add-ons. Should be ok now....hopefully
As for Acestreams that's in apps part of the the android boot up menu, just open and start it.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
You could just download another wizaed to get you through the weekend if you want to use the box , i can give you a link , not sure if i should post it on here . It not being a droidbox product , i used it for a couoke of weeks until my username and password arrived . PM if you want it.

Reactions: WyrleyVillan

WyrleyVillan

Apr 3, 2015
I have done all that when I first set the box up. Still will not load xbmc straight away. I have had the box on for half an hour this morning & just tried to load it, still no joy. I cannot find Ace streams in the android boot up menu. I did the clear data thing yesterday & still no joy Am I just being dim with this one

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
In the main start up menu, there should be apps click here then scroll up normally Acestreams is the 1st one. You will need to start the app, then I think every time you want it you will need to start it 1st. If its not there have a look in the Play store. Are you using are wizard or the one Joe recommend to you..if its ares might be time to give the live chat guys ago, not sure if there in till Tuesday with the Easter weekend. All I can say is to follow the instructions on our main site as well, the link is here..
https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/new-droidbox-wizard-march-2015-wizard-pack-update/

WyrleyVillan

Apr 3, 2015
Checked & ace stream unfortunately isnt there . I am using the droid sticks wizard. it eventually worked this morning after nearly an hour of trying . Thanks for all your help. I will try the live chat on Tuesday .

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Happy days, just one thing this is the droidbox forum and droidsticks is another company. So if you have a droidsticks box you will need to get in touch with them. As for Acestreams is it on the play store as an app. Enjoy your Easter weekend.
Dave

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Happy days, just one thing this is the droidbox forum and droidsticks is another company. So if you have a droidsticks box you will need to get in touch with them. As for Acestreams is it on the play store as an app. Enjoy your Easter weekend.
Dave
Just foyr your info dave , he didn,t ask me for an alternative wizard and even if he did it wouldn't have been droidsticks from me.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
No Worries Joe, I think she got a bit confused between droidbox and droidsticks. I don't mind helping people from where ever.....but I don't how the wizard work in the latter and don't want to make things worse for someone.
Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.

Dave

Last edited: