Status
Not open for further replies.

marcstck

May 8, 2017
I'm having some trouble with the iOS app. It works fine on the Droid Box user interface, and I can navigate in Kodi 17 using the on-screen buttons, but the cursor and keyboard don't work. The keyboard comes up, but typing anything into it results in nothing.

The cursor shows up on the screen, and I can move it using the touchpad, but can't select anything with it.

Any workarounds for this? I have some IOS Kodi remote apps, but it's a pain having to switch back and forth.

Oh, I'm using a TS8 mini.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I'm having some trouble with the iOS app. It works fine on the Droid Box user interface, and I can navigate in Kodi 17 using the on-screen buttons, but the cursor and keyboard don't work. The keyboard comes up, but typing anything into it results in nothing.

The cursor shows up on the screen, and I can move it using the touchpad, but can't select anything with it.

Any workarounds for this? I have some IOS Kodi remote apps, but it's a pain having to switch back and forth.

Oh, I'm using a TS8 mini.
Hi

Can you please tell us exact model of the box(T8 mini i am assuming)and current version of the iOS device and name of the one that you are using?

Also you can try to update the DroidBOX share app on your iOS device.

Regards

marcstck

May 8, 2017
Hi

Can you please tell us exact model of the box(T8 mini i am assuming)and current version of the iOS device and name of the one that you are using?

Also you can try to update the DroidBOX share app on your iOS device.

Regards
Yes, I am using the T8 mini.

I have the share app on an iPhone 6, running iOS 10.3. The app is the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.