denchmanz

Oct 16, 2015
Hi received my box yesterday very happy with it all just not happy with speed of kodi and sometimes freezes or crashes to homescreen click kodi again screen stays black go to settings > apps to force close but the box is grey meaning it already is closed but wont load. So have to his standby and reboot the box each time.I s there a way to reset box and start again incase its just a bug cheers guys.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
You could go back to setting and more setting and apps, go to Kodi and force stop and clear data. Let it finish and then go back and go into Kodi again, it will be a fresh start so you will have to run the wizard again.
See. If this helps you.....

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If it is still crashing after you clicked the button David mentioned, it is quite likely you clicked Clear Cache accidentally, rather than Clear Data, might be worth another shot.

denchmanz

Oct 16, 2015
Lol sorry for not replying its sorted the box is super smooth no issues at all i wiped Kodi started from fresh and been epic ever since no issues. Apart from Remote sucks so going to upgrade it this week. Banging box banging product well happy. Wouldnt mind Spinz tv option in third party builds section tho haha :D cheers guys for help