sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Have a subscription for this vpn but can it be used with openelec?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Cheers for that, that's the link I had seen ss and that's what prompted me to ask the question. Will get my head round summat and try n look into it once the new box arrives. Will have to use the android side if openelec doesn't let me use TB.

Reactions: Qaisir

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Cheers for that, that's the link I had seen ss and that's what prompted me to ask the question. Will get my head round summat and try n look into it once the new box arrives. Will have to use the android side if openelec doesn't let me use TB.
Might also be worth checking out which other VPN or privacy enabling solution works in openELEC with manual VPN connections. If they have free demos and one month contracts, worth checking out. If it works well in openELEC, set up either manually or with app if smooth, back in Android.
I like Tunnel Bear when I'm in Kazakhstan because of phone, PC, Kindle Fire and DroidBOX use. If I need to use it on a system where I can't configure what I need, I'd check free demos of alt systems.

Reactions: sean99

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi all, am unable to make a connection to watch the footy on nbc today. Am with vm and have never had this problem before, anyone else using TB today?