Rafal W

Feb 5, 2020
Hello
I have a question for group members and administrators, I have a problem with my TV box.

TV BOX H96 MAX X2 after turning off the red button on the remote control does not turn on. The red LED on the TV Box lights up. After disconnecting from the power supply, restart, everything works fine, I can restart it from the remote control and everything works fine.
Please help, maybe someone had such a problem with your box.

Thank you for the answers and advice, best regards

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Have you tried a factory reset to see if this resolves the issue. You can do the factory reset from the Settings menu.

Rafal W

Feb 5, 2020
I tried to restore from factory settings and it is the same. I installed new software available for my tv box and it is the same. To start the android box device I have to disconnect the power plug and plug in then it starts up well and everything works.

aspyros

Apr 30, 2020
Hi guys, I have the exact same problem on the same equipment.
Did you manage to find a solution?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
I can't tell off hand but if you could also email us at [email protected] with your order number, or the full name and post code the order was sent to and the issue. Our support team can look into it. Thanks.

aspyros

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, thanks for your kind answer, I came through Google searching and did not realize this is a vendor's forum!
I got mine from another vendor, so I should not waste your time.
Fwiw, I had it back to factory settings and wait to see if the crashing problem persists.
Thanks anyway!

Edit: After factory reset, it worked for half a day, and then crashed twice in an hour.
So definitely a hardware issue.

I can't tell off hand but if you could also email us at [email protected] with your order number, or the full name and post code the order was sent to and the issue. Our support team can look into it. Thanks.

Last edited: