Anthony Kearsley

Apr 25, 2018
I am located in Sarawak, Malaysia and watch UK TV both live and catch- up via TVMucho. I had some initial problem with freezing when I connected via my laptop/hdmi to my TV. Lots of other have same problem and service seems to be prone to freezing, however, when I started to use Android TV Box (Meecool BB2) I got better results and the freezing/lag has largely disappeared. I do have a problem when viewing TVMucho catch-up recordings in that some of the programs end prematurely, this also occurs when watching via laptop. A few days ago I downloaded the service onto my Samsung Tablet and the problem was no more, all the programs I have checked all finish completely.
Can anyone explain reason for this ? I thought it might be the BB2 but not sure since problem is same when using laptop to connect.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are getting the same problem on multiple devices then the problem is likely to be due to things like a poor internet connection (check by running a speedtest on the devices) or more probably contention on the servers used by the apps which you can do little about. If the former, and you are using WiFi to connect, try an ethernet connection.
Btw this is the user forum for Droidbox supplied machines so knowledge of your specific box will be limited. Can answer generic type questions though.

Anthony Kearsley

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the response. Doubt if its to do with internet speed. I have around 45 mbs and can watch most other things OK without problems I am connected via ethernet.