Tricemc

Nov 17, 2014
Every time I tried to open Google play app or Youtube I got an error saying there was no internet connection and to retry, and in Chrome I got a privacy error when trying to browse. I did a reset of the box and it resolved the issue for a day and then the next time the box was powered on the same thing happened. I tried the reset a few times and always the same issue after a day.

I then tried unlinking my google account and then re-adding it which again solved the issue for a day and then back to the same thing. I removed the account again and now it won't even let me add the account. When I try to add an existing account it tells me there was no connection and when trying to create a new account it says the email I have selected is already taken.

Any ideas what the issue is or how to resolve?

At the moment all other apps showbox ect are working ok but without access to chrome or google play I can't add any new apps.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Every time I tried to open Google play app or Youtube I got an error saying there was no internet connection and to retry, and in Chrome I got a privacy error when trying to browse. I did a reset of the box and it resolved the issue for a day and then the next time the box was powered on the same thing happened. I tried the reset a few times and always the same issue after a day.

I then tried unlinking my google account and then re-adding it which again solved the issue for a day and then back to the same thing. I removed the account again and now it won't even let me add the account. When I try to add an existing account it tells me there was no connection and when trying to create a new account it says the email I have selected is already taken.

Any ideas what the issue is or how to resolve?

At the moment all other apps showbox ect are working ok but without access to chrome or google play I can't add any new apps.
Sorry about an issue.
Can you please try the following:
From Home screen go into settings(Two cogs)>other>more settings>Apps>Google Play Store.
After clicking on Google PlayStore, click force Stop and then clear data also click uninstall updates and then try agin to login into Google PlayStore and see if that works.

Tricemc

Nov 17, 2014
I've tried that and I'm still getting an error that there was a problem linking to Google services

Tricemc

Nov 17, 2014
I have tried the above solution too but the same thing is still happening, it turns out there is a NTP issue with by internet provider which I think is the culprit here, unable to get time and date from network provider and when manually set it reverts back once box is powercycled. That issue is being investigated so hopefully it will be resolved soon