Karen Cross

Oct 13, 2014
Have a X7 ultimate and the mouse has become about an inch out of position to what it highlights
How do I get it back in line please ;))

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Just in case it is this easy, can you take the USB dongle out of the socket on your X7 and swap it to the other one (side/back). Just in case it treats it as a new instance.
If that makes no differences, can you let me know the type of remote control you ordered from us (see https://droidbox.co.uk/accessories.html for model names) and we'll see if other approaches exist.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Dont know if this will help, you could try going to your settings, scroll down to language & input/ scroll down to mouse/trackpad/click on pointer speed, to adjust it.

netgeni

Aug 4, 2014
Hi, was there a fix for this?
Long story short. Got 3 t8s plus boxes.
Been using one for some months. No issues.
Setup the second one last week. Thought i would do the ota update etc for fresh setup make sure i have all the updates...
It has the location issue. Not a major issue removed auto settings and set to uk summer time and seems to be ok. Fyi wookie seems to crash when i have tryes to set the location and it has not taken but ok after the manual time zone is set
Any way
The b52 mouse goes a few inches out after using for some time or next day.
So thought i would give it a try on the first box to see if it was something i had done. So done the ota update and got same issue with location and the b52 mouse.. not the same mouse as the other!
Any ideas how to fix? A reboot fixes it temporary but if box is left on it will go out of alignment. Tryed it 3 days in a row. Works ok at night, next everning will be off. Ie click on settings (desktop) and kodi will open.
All was working fine prior to updating!
Btw
The 3rd t8s plus with anouther b52 is working ok (no update applied)

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, Cheers..

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@netgeni Please excuse the long delay with this response. If you haven't already done so, can you e-mail us (see my sig for details). If you have a spare few minutes and a USB mouse anywhere in the house, could you try testing with that please? If a USB mouse has the same problems after a night or two as the B52, we know it is not the controller causing problems.