David.Teague

Oct 8, 2015
Hi can any1 help me I'm looking to uninstall Wookie, I've looked on the forums but can only find info on how to install it, if any1 can help I will be hugely greatfull, I'm just looking to remove Wookie from kodi not uninstall kodi itself

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi can any1 help me I'm looking to uninstall Wookie, I've looked on the forums but can only find info on how to install it, if any1 can help I will be hugely greatfull, I'm just looking to remove Wookie from kodi not uninstall kodi itself
Hi

This can be done by clearing data which will reset Kodi(XBMC)+put it in default state!

Clear Data On XBMC/Kodi

Here is how to:
Go into Settings>Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen .
OR
Settings> Other Settings>More Settings> Apps>XBMC/Kodi>Clear data and then again come back in XBMC from home screen.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If anyone else comes across this thread in the future and just wants to uninstall a single add-on in Kodi, leaving the others in place, please follow these steps:
Open Kodi and look for a System menu to click on (if you can't find one, your current skin may label the shortcut "Settings").
Add-ons
My Add-ons (or Enabled Add-ons on older Kodi/XBMC installs)
Click on the add-on area that corresponds to the add-on in question (if you can't find something in Video Add-ons, look in the Program add-ons section)
Click on the add-on you want to remove
Select uninstall or disable

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you use "clear data" as advised above by 8bitdev you will lose all Addons.
If you use the method advised by SS, you can delete individual Addons.

Reactions: ChrisM