palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi for a bout a couple of months now my universal scrapers fails to update team universal1.10
Any ideas????
Do i need it???

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I had this error a long time ago.
I followed this instruction to fix it.
Although the add-ons named as examples are now long gone, the solution may still be valid.

hxxps://koditips.com/failed-to-install-dependency-kodi/ (replace xx by tt)

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi for a bout a couple of months now my universal scrapers fails to update team universal1.10
Any ideas????
Do i need it???
That would have installed into kodi when you installed blamos repo, it is not needed. Goto system/ addons/ manage dependancies/ universal scrapers/ and uninstall it.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Sean99 - would this be still the case if were still using Blamos addons (placenta, Neptune Etc till they die?
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
No Dave as those addons needed that scraper for their specific sites to scrape, just make sure you have the repo installed to receive the updates. But with that said those addons dying then the scraper isnt getting the updates from blamo so that 2 is dying hence the errors its throwing up.

Reactions: palpatine

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
OK - Thank you for that. Ill keep using them until they are useless. Im still getting some great links especially RD Links so its still all good at the moment.
Im installing GAIA ADDON tonight. Ive been told the links are superb with RD. Ill let you know.
Dave

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Have used that 1 also (formally known as bubbles) and it takes up a whole lot of room in your kodi setup, it installes a hell of a lot of dependancies. I normally stay away from those type of addons as better to travel light rather than leave a massive footprint, each to their own tho mate.

Last edited:

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
When an addon is installed, pay close attention to what else gets installed with it. Because if then you find the need to uninstall that said addon the other dependancies etc that installed with it are left on your system. These are what cause most of the conflicts with other addons and updates not going thru etc can be a minefield at times.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Your so right sean99 - I decided last night to not install as I did some research and the baggage it seems to come with did not seem to be worth it. I use LE only simply because I like the system with no bloat ware and no apps or anything. I like things light to keep my box running as it should. Cheers Mate
Dave

Reactions: sean99

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Exodus is way better. Yoda is a go to if you cant find links - well thats how I use it.