Sido_Obc

May 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a Scishion V88 android box that rolled under android 5 and on which I plugged my hard drive to watch movies, now I just upgrade it to Marshmallow 6.1, but now when I plug the hard drive I have the message "unsupported hgst hts usb drive" and a few applications that worked with the older version that are no longer compatible with this box. Formatting the hard disk isn't an option.
So I want to know if there are some applications or something else that can resolve the problem or I just have to downgrade it to the original version?
Thank you.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi,
The box you have is not one supplied by Droidbox so I don't know if the marshmallow upgrade you have applied is proven to be compatible with the processor set on your box. That may explain some of the errors you are experiencing.
Was the upgrade an approved one provided by your box supplier? I say this because simply applying any firmware update is not guaranteed to work even if the processor type is the same. If it was from your box supplier your best bet is to contact them for support. At any rate you will need the original firmware from them to revert to your original setup unless you have created a recovery image.

Sido_Obc

May 26, 2018
Well I think that it's supported and tested while everything else works fine. And yes I have the original firmware.
I just wanted to know if this kind of message have a solution in android in general or not.
Thank you for your answer.