pitpony30

Dec 13, 2014
Hiya I have the t8 and I just have a query. Does anybody know why, sometimes when a movie shows up and you select it, you only see the up level on the next page and no streams show up?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Let me know EXACTLY what you click on or type in, once XBMC is loaded. I'll run through the same set up and see if it is missing on my end as well. If so, I'd assume the links have been removed. We can try using a VPN to make sure it isn't a UK court ordered block.

pitpony30

Dec 13, 2014
Hi there and thank you

I goto Movies and click on Go movies. I then press search, then I type night at the museum. I then click on night at the museum: secret of the tomb. I click on that and it days working, but eventually up one level in blue is the only thing that shows up

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, that isn't just you. You can confirm this by trying it in Go Movies' successor Genesis.
Search for Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb, and you'll get taken to the same search results.
Clicking on it doesn't work. However, search for Paddington (for example), and results do lead to source lists.
I then went back to Go Movies and searched for Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb and it worked that time. It might be worth asking the add-ons' author if this is a bug, or simply a broken stream of data. I think http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/26888-RELEASE-Genesis-addon is well monitored.