Beddy

Aug 2, 2015
ive just updated my box it's asking for an eight key everytime I turn the box on and it's loaded. It won't let anything access the net without it.
I had live support earlier for a family box for the same problem and they sorted it. But can anyone help me on here for this box?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Yes this is a good idea, but not shore they are open now. You can try but normally office hours only.
Its the green box in the corner on the main site, the link is on the 1st page of this forum. The box will have chat or message in it.
Does your box still work ok.

Beddy

Aug 2, 2015
No xbmc loading or that. I have three boxes to sort the first one was sorted because they were open/online. I tried to do my box last night and won't do it without it.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Just so you know, the DroidBOX Share auth code request is totally unrelated to internet access or other apps. If future visitors have the same auth code request popping up, you can press the Go Back/Return key on your remote to close the request, then proceed as normal. To get the app re-authorized, grab us for a live chat during office hours, when you're next to the device.